Complaints Policy & Procedure
Nebosh Courses Only
Nebosh Courses Only
OPS is committed to dealing with all formal complaints in a fair and timely manner, and to use them as an opportunity for making improvements.
This Complaints Procedure forms an integral part of the Company’s ISO 9001 Quality Management System and is required by NEBOSH for all its accredited course providers.
All complaints received are dealt with in accordance with our procedure:
• All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days.
• Correspondence and discussions regarding your complaint will be logged.
• Complaints are investigated promptly and fairly.
• All complaints will be resolved and a written response provided within 15 working days. In the event that resolution is not possible within this timescale OPS will advise you in writing of the reason for the delay and the expected date of resolution.
• Where we find that any corrective and/or preventative action is required; this will be recorded and monitored to ensure improvements are made.
• This Complaints Policy and Procedure is to be sent to candidates along with Course Joining Instructions and Course Evaluation Forms.
Please direct all complaints to email: email@example.com or write directly to
Mark Greenwood, Managing Director, OPS Consultancy and Training Ltd, Conway House, Park Road, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1AE
Referral to NEBOSH
Should your complaint not be satisfied by OPS in accordance with this procedure you are entitled to pass on your complaint on to NEBOSH at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Tania Barker, Customer Service Manager, NEBOSH
Meridian Business Park
Please note; if your concern relates to your examination result or malpractice in the conduct of an examination, your complaint will be dealt with directly by NEBOSH under either the Enquiry About Result procedure or Malpractice policy at the following link
If following the exhaustion of the complaints procedure, the candidate or course provider remains dissatisfied and where the relevant NEBOSH qualification is accredited by SQA Accreditation and assessed within the UK, they may seek regulatory advice from SQA Accreditation: http://accreditation.sqa.org.uk
A list of NEBOSH qualifications accredited by SQA Accreditation can be found here: http://accreditation.sqa.org.uk/accreditation/Qualifications/Accreditation_Qualification_Search
NB: Complaints relating to qualifications not accredited by SQA Accreditation in Scotland may not be submitted for SQA regulatory review. Complaints relating to qualifications accredited by SQA Accreditation but where the assessment took place outside the UK may not be submitted for SQA regulatory review.
The candidate or Head of course provider has 14 days from the date of issue of the complaint outcome to make an application for regulatory review of the unresolved complaint. Please write to this address:
The Senior Regulation Manager
58 Robertson Street
Procedures and outcomes will be communicated by SQA Accreditation following receipt of the application for regulatory review of the complaint
OPS Consultancy and Training Ltd (OPS)
Date : 15 December 2015