This qualification is designed specifically for those with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry focusing on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore. The Certificate also highlights the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry.
Students having an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may already have studied one of
NEBOSH’s Certificate-level qualifications would be an advantage, but essential.
Certificate covers the principles of process safety management in the oil and gas industries.
The syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international industry standards.
The course covers:
- Safety and environmental management in this industry
- Hydrocarbon process safety
- Fire protection and emergency response
Will be assessed by two hour written exam at the end of the course.
Who Will Benefit?
- Any Managers or Supervisors responsible for the well being of their workforce
- Safety officers looking for internationally recognised qualification
- UK & overseas organisations seeking to implement international standards in Health & Safety
- Anyone interested in a career in Health & Safety